My grandson and I visited the Angermeyer Inn on a recent REI trip. The hotel was the best lodging of the trip! It's located a short water taxi ride from the bustling Puerto Ayora. The host, Teppy, is a great personality and welcomed us to his hotel. Great room, great meals by the water. Perfect!
- Also Known As:
- Angermeyer Waterfront Hotel
- Angermeyer Waterfront Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Angermeyer Waterfront Inn Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are situated right at the waterfront, which provides a splendid view of the bay and the interior of the island of Santa Cruz – as well as a convenient place for taking a swim. The final phase of construction was finished in 2009, and our hotel is a natural first-choice for quality travellers. A short 100 meter walk along a path takes you to a small beach. There is an ocean view from 13 of the 16 rooms. Due to the restrictions of the National Park it is not possible to walk to the hotel. Instead it can easily be reached by a 2-minute water-taxi ride right to our door. We have a beautiful wooden deck built out over the water where we serve lunches as well as dinner by candlelight. From the deck we often see sea turtles, sea lions and iguanas swimming past. Pelicans, frigate birds and blue-footed boobies are always our visitors. We offer full bar service as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Angermeyer Waterfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.