Having stayed at several Crowne Plaza hotels around the world, and Intercontinental being the more senior hotel, once again Staff were helpful and friendly and overall great. The rooms and bathrooms however need refurbishment. Old and tired looking. Slightly damp smelling. Saying that they are very clean, but refurbishment is needed ASAP.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Medellin Hotel Medellin
- Intercontinental Medellin Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Medellin is a resort-like setting just minutes from the bustle of downtown. Whether travelling for business or pleasure, you won t want to miss the Museum of Antioquia, The Medellin Interactive Museum and the Medellin Botanical Garden. El Parque de los Deseos and El Tesoro Shopping Mall both offer a range of entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Medellin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.