Cartagena is my hometown, and this hotel is one of the best in the city, I had a job there for a 8 months long time ago, great place to stay at, I ran into a few celebrities actually. Only problem is communication skills. Most of the Staff is on the process of learning English of French.
- Also Known As:
- Las Americas Torre Del Mar Hotel Cartagena
- Las Americas Torre Del Mar Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Paradise. Rediscover your life in Cartagena de Indias, the city of unforgettable sunsets, endless nights and the astonishing Caribbean Sea while exploring the charms of Las Américas Resort y Centro de Convenciones. The renovated Las Américas Casa de Playa hotel, the new Las Américas Torre del Mar hotel and the 2,000-person capacity ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Las Americas Torre del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.