Its good, not amazing, but good. Rooms / bathrooms are fine, nothing fancy, and breakfast is adequate - juice, fruit, eggs. They do have yogurt if you ask for it. The location is superb, close to everything. Its reasonable value for money... by Colombian standards, its expensive and there are other hotels far cheaper, but for tourists used to paying... More
- Also Known As:
- Casa India Catalina Hotel
- Casa India Catalina Cartagena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Cartagena, vibrates Casa India Catalina - a hotel with the perfect combination of an harmonious interior and efficient service. Given its privileged position in the Walled City Centre, a few minutes from all tourist attractions business and leisure. Its colonial style and exquisite decoration full of elegance each corner. All rooms are fully equipped. Our team aims to make guests' stay an unforgettable experience. Greetings from this, your house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa India Catalina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.