Stayed on business for 8 nights April 2014. Upgraded to a lake view room after 1 night, which was a bit of a pain having unpacked, however the new room made up for it. Some things confusing, fruit and sandwiches appeared in my room that I hadn't ordered, just on two occasions so not a daily service. It was welcome,... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Suzhou Hotel
- Intercontinental Suzhou Hotel Suzhou
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Suzhou is the most prestigious luxury hotel in the historic garden city of Suzhou. This stunning new property occupies a coveted location on the shores of Jinji Lake, a showpiece destination in one of China’s most cherished tourism cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip DaoDao, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Suzhou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.