It's pricey, and in some areas, the price is worth it. The newly renovated rooms are wonderful (though there are still some rough edges), the fitness center is a dream, and the lobby lounge is a pretty nice place for a coffee or a drink with colleagues. Some areas still need some work. Check-in took 20 minutes, followed by an... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Shenzhen Hotel Shenzhen
- Intercontinental Shenzhen Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When InterContinental Shenzhen opened on the Shenzhen Bay Hotel site, it not only preserved the legend s original faÃ§ade, it honoured its innovative spirit by becoming China s first luxury hotel to adopt a mesmerizing Spanish theme. The Shennan Road address is minutes from Overseas Chinese Town, Meridian View Centre and the Futian business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Shenzhen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.