We planned a weekend away with 4 families, all young kids to Shenzhen. For the convenience we all booked Executive rooms with Club access as the weather forecast was not that great so we would spend most of the time in the hotel. Welcome was great; door staff and porters were really friendly. Upon check-in it took some time to... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Shenzhen Hotel
- Intercontinental Shenzhen Hotel Shenzhen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When InterContinental Shenzhen opened on the Shenzhen Bay Hotel site, it not only preserved the legend s original faÃ§ade, it honoured its innovative spirit by becoming China s first luxury hotel to adopt a mesmerizing Spanish theme. The Shennan Road address is minutes from Overseas Chinese Town, Meridian View Centre and the Futian business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Shenzhen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.