Pros ---relatively western (music, beds, food, mostly english speaking staff, good workout facility) ---good maintenance with minimal wear and tear (built in 2010) ---connected to mall and metro ---functional sauna and steam room ---nice club lounge, with good selection of food at happy hour Cons ---mixed SPG platinum recognition from staff ---feels more like 4 or 4.5 star than 5... More
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Shenzhen Nanshan Hotel Shenzhen
- The Westin Shenzhen Nanshan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Shenzhen Nanshan ideally located in conjunction of business and recreation area, connected to upscale shopping complex with direct access to subway station. 350 inviting guest rooms and suites offer the signature Heavenly® Bed to ensure you start your day feeling rested and energized. You can unwind in the Heavenly Spa by Westin, recharge with a WestinWorkout, or enjoy free wireless high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Ctrip DaoDao, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Shenzhen Nanshan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.