Third visit to the Pullman. It's a great resort and escape, very pleasant experience. Plan on staying here again soon! Beautiful landscaping. Good rates and comfortable rooms. My entire company finds this a pleasant experience after a long flight. Good breakfast, but costly!
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Dongguan Forum Hotel Dongguan
- Pullman Dongguan Forum Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located, the Pullman Dongguan Forum hotel offers easy access to the Convention Centre, Hu Ying Park, Royal Lagoon Water World and golf courses. Ideal for both business and leisure travellers with 260 well appointed rooms, this charming low rise Chinese heritage hotel adjoins an amazing museum and art gallery and offers private access to the famous Qi Feng Mountain. Guests enjoy a choice of restaurants, private dining rooms, meeting rooms for over 400 delegates, spa, wellness centre and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, ACCOR, HotelsClick, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip DaoDao and Venere so you can book your Pullman Dongguan Forum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.