After many years of staying at the Sofitel Royal Lagoon we decided to try the Pullmann and were pleasantly surprised. Very efficient check-in and modern rooms at a very low price. The gym and pool were also very nice and the restaurants, especially the japanese served good food and was well serviced. Both the Royal Lagoon and the Pullmann are... More
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Dongguan Forum Hotel Dongguan
- Pullman Dongguan Forum Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located, the Pullman Dongguan Forum hotel offers easy access to the Convention Centre, Hu Ying Park, Royal Lagoon Water World and golf courses. Ideal for both business and leisure travellers with 260 well appointed rooms, this charming low rise Chinese heritage hotel adjoins an amazing museum and art gallery and offers private access to the famous Qi Feng Mountain. Guests enjoy a choice of restaurants, private dining rooms, meeting rooms for over 400 delegates, spa, wellness centre and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, ACCOR, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip DaoDao, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Dongguan Forum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.