This a very unusual hotel which has turf for its roofs and some quirky decor. It is about a thirty minute walk from town. To describe the views from the hotel as "spectacular" would be a gross understatement. Rooms are large and beds are comfortable. Service is good and the restaurant is OK.
- Also Known As:
- Altiplanico Sur Hotel
- Altiplanico Sur Puerto Natales
- Altiplanico Sur Puerto Natales, Aisen Region, Chile
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Merging into the hillside overlooking the Ultima Esperanza Gulf and the Baquedano Glacier, Altiplanico Sur offers an experience that combines the awe-inspiring nature and the interior charm of the Altiplanico style. The hotel features 22 uniquely designed rooms with the stunning Patagonian landscape as your guest, sheltering you from the powerful climate and inviting you to relax in a hot tub overlooking the cold waters of this southern latitude. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Altiplanico Sur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.