Very nice owner and very friendly and helpful staffs. The food was good and there was one night we bought some food from the market for dinner, they let us use their dining room and appliances. The rooms on the new building very nice but some on the old building should be renovated. The first night we stay there, I... More
- Also Known As:
- Bou Savy Guest House Hotel Siem Reap
- Bou Savy Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bou Savy Guest House is one of the high quality budget guesthouses in Siem Reap Angkor which managed by a Cambodian people (family atmosphere). The Guesthouse is located on National Road N#6, 60 metters off the main road that is away from noise and dust. Just 5 minutes walking to Royal Garden and Lucky Mall Super Market. And taking 10 to 15 minutes walk to the Old Market and Angkor Night Market ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Tingo, Budget Places, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Bou Savy Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.