We stayed in the blue room for 5 nights in Mar 2014 and loved it! The websites pictures do not do it justice. The room was homey yet luxurious, with lots of towels, bathrobes, a large comfy bed, a rainfall shower head, a large patio with chairs and a hammock to relax on, a large included breakfast and tasty affordable... More
- Also Known As:
- Alliance Cafe Boutique Villa Hotel
- Alliance Cafe Boutique Villa Hotel Siem Reap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alliance is an oasis of calm right in the heart of vibrant Siem Reap. Situated in a stylish French colonial building constructed in 1953, previously home to the French cultural centre, our guests enjoy an Old World atmosphere complete with modern comforts. The experience is enhanced by a beautiful garden and a salt water pool offering an ideal way to unwind at the end of the day.Although just two minutes walk from the town centre and the river, Alliance provides a peaceful setting from which you can enjoy your stay in Siem Reap. A cosy breakfast by the pool, a light lunch in the garden reading a book or a pre dinner stroll along the tree lined river, the choice is yours. Wherever you decide to roam, Alliance is situated perfectly for lazy days and balmy evenings and gives you the freedom to wander at will and experience local life to the full. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Alliance Boutique Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.