I saw this place on a hostel booking site then saw some less than flattering reviews, but for $6 a night I thought I'd give it a go. So what did I get for the same price as the HI hostel dorm? A very large en suite double room with cable TV. The bathroom had hot water, a full supply... More
- Also Known As:
- The King Angkor Villa Hotel
- The King Angkor Villa Hotel Siem Reap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King Angkor is a best place to stay. It's located in the heart of Siem Reap town where only a few minute walk to Old Market and Pub Street. The building is new with balcony in front. Some rooms are decorated with Khmer Style Art. We have pick up service free of charge when you arrive in Siem Reap town, you just email detail information (bus station, boat ferry, airport). We have restaurant, internet access, package tour and travel agent at the ground. Our rooms are cleanly decorated by the structural Khmer art with a pleasant atmosphere in a large size with big window, private bathroom, balcony (front). We have 35 rooms available which are listed under four different categories. Children under 12 who share a bed with their parents stay free, and we will happily provide cots for babies. Each extra bed in a room is free of charge. Check in is from 7 am and check out is 12 noon. Credit cards are not a problem, we accept Visa, Master Card, JCB and American Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Tingo, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The King Angkor Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.