We stayed at the Sojourn Boutique Villas in mid March 2014. This place was just wonderful. The landscaping is amazing and the little villas are arranged to maximize your privacy. We felt like we were secluded - even though we had villas on both sides of us. The room was spotlessly clean and had all of the amenities that you... More
- Also Known As:
- Sojourn Boutique Villas Hotel
- Sojourn Boutique Villas Hotel Siem Reap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among rice paddies and palm trees lies Sojourn, the place to unwind and experience Siem Reaps best treasures. Imagine relaxing in tropical surrounds, enjoying decadent cocktails poolside, or at the swim up bar or perhaps indulge in a massage at our 'Origins' Spa. And when a hard days travels draw to a close, watch our magical sunset, as the day sinks into the palm trees. Sojourn offers unique accommodation, the best Khmer hospitality and a team committed to ensuring you have the ultimate escape. With only ten private villa rooms Sojourn offers journeys of an entirely different nature.Located only a short drive from Siem Reap town, within walking distance of the Ancient Wat Athvea temple and purpose built for your ultimate experience....Welcome to Sojourn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Sojourn Boutique Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.