We stayed here for 6 days while visiting Angkor Wat and Siem Reap in April. The rooms were huge with three beds and very clean! The whole hotel is huge and there is lots to explore. The pool is enjoyable. The best part is the very attentive staff always ready to make your stay enjoyable. Make sure to try out... More
- Also Known As:
- Angkor Spirit Palace Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Spirit Palace Siem Reap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angkor Spirit Palace is a uniquely styled hotel featuring traditional Khmer architecture. It is close to downtown, the temples and airport. You won't be able to resist taking pictures of the building. Relax in our tropical gardens, swim in our saltwater pool and enjoy Khmer hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, HostelWorld, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your Angkor Spirit Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.