The architecture is in style of the ruins and is fun to scrutinize. The rooms are good size, spotless and well sound proofed. The restaurant is on the third floor and the last flight of steps was not made for western sized feet, but not impossible. Worth the climb for the serene breakfast. We had issues with several amenities including... More
- Also Known As:
- Angkor Spirit Palace Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Spirit Palace Siem Reap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angkor Spirit Palace is a uniquely styled hotel featuring traditional Khmer architecture. It is close to downtown, the temples and airport. You won't be able to resist taking pictures of the building. Relax in our tropical gardens, swim in our saltwater pool and enjoy Khmer hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelBookers, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Angkor Spirit Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.