We had 7 days in Siem Reap and wanted a quiet base from which to explore. This suited us perfectly. It is about a 5min tuk tuk ride to old market and the hotel provides a free tuk tuk service. You can arrange a time for the tuk tuk driver to pick you up for your return journey (free before... More
- Also Known As:
- Angkor Spirit Palace Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Spirit Palace Siem Reap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angkor Spirit Palace is a uniquely styled hotel featuring traditional Khmer architecture. It is close to downtown, the temples and airport. You won't be able to resist taking pictures of the building. Relax in our tropical gardens, swim in our saltwater pool and enjoy Khmer hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, HostelWorld, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Venere, Fastbooking and Otel so you can book your Angkor Spirit Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.