Very nice little hotel. Tucked away on the outskirts of town, but only a quick(free) Tuk Tuk ride into town. The staff was very friendly and eventually became like family. The helped out whenever I needed it and all spoke pretty good English. The included breakfast did the job daily. The rooms and bathroom were very good sized. I had... More
- Also Known As:
- Angkor Spirit Palace Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Spirit Palace Siem Reap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angkor Spirit Palace is a uniquely styled hotel featuring traditional Khmer architecture. It is close to downtown, the temples and airport. You won't be able to resist taking pictures of the building. Relax in our tropical gardens, swim in our saltwater pool and enjoy Khmer hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Fastbooking and Otel so you can book your Angkor Spirit Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.