The people at Babel are really nice, the room is good. The best thing is the garden, where you van relax. It's a quit area, 15 minutes walk to the centre. You can rent bikes in their street, which is fun! The only two things that weren't as great as the rest were: the pool, because they don't have one.... More
- Also Known As:
- Babel Siem Reap Guesthouse Hotel
- Babel Siem Reap Guesthouse Hotel Siem Reap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Babel Siem Reap offers you beautifully designed, comfortable, spacious and clean rooms. All the rooms are air-conditioned with cable TV and have bathrooms with hot water showers or bathtubs. Tropical garden with outside Bar and Restaurant serving local and western food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Babel Siem Reap Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.