We stayed at the Mercure for one night and the Ibis for one night and let me tell you the Ibis was far superiour in every way. The beds are as everyone has said, extremely poor and hard and a small tiny flat pillow. I did not sleep hardly at all all night. They wanted to charge us for drinks... More
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Alger Aeroport
- Grand Hotel Mercure Alger Aeroport Algiers Province, Algeria - Bab Ezzouar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury hotel offering 307 rooms including 50 non-smoking rooms. Only international hotel located near the airport. 3 restaurants, 2 bars, WiFi Internet, business centre, laundry and pressing services, large outdoor pool, 2 tennis courts, fitness centre,sauna, massage. Free airport shuttle operating 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, ACCOR, Otel and Venere so you can book your Grand Hotel Mercure Alger Aeroport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.