The Sofitel is in a beach area surrounded by many restaurants and beautiful views. Currently, there is construction which impacts easy access to the beach, but a short walk to the Hilton allows public access. The hotel has a lovely pool, which my allergy to chlorine prevented me from using, but others appeared to enjoy. Having made a trip to... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury beachfront hotel combining French spirit with Dubai’s most appealing features: waterfront location, sea-view and direct access to The Walk, the city’s stylish beachside promenade and outdoor shopping area. 35 Minutes from Dubai International Airport, close to Dubai Media City, Jebel Ali Free Zone, two of Dubai’s biggest shopping malls, and three prestigious golf clubs. Leisure facilities: Beauty Salon, Infinti-pool, Health Club, Sauna and Steam room. Two restaurants and three lounges present truly international flavors. A dedicated Insipired Meetings team meets the needs of business travellers. Free wi-fi and a separate meetings floor ensure a satisfactory business operation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai