It's beautiful, quiet, romantic, very green, the view on the river and peninsula of Luang Prabang is unique, the small boat trip to get there (crossing the river) is funny, food is great simple but extremely well cook, not over priced as often in luxuary hotel... we're getting close to perfection!
- Also Known As:
- The Apsara Rive Droite Hotel Luang Prabang
- The Apsara Rive Droite Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glamorous rooms, all with their own veranda or terrace. Connected to the town centre by our own boat, the Apsarian Queen, it’s easy to get right into the heart of town. You can spend the morning going to the temples, shopping or just exploring the side lanes and an afternoon in luxurious idleness by the pool. We also have bicycles and our own tuk-tuk available for guests' use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your The Apsara Rive Droite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.