The hotel is nice and clean and the sea view room we have isn't bad at all. The staff are attentive if you give a tip.. I think about five dinars is about right.. But I could be wrong time will tell. The hotel shares it's facilities with the hotel salem so it's a little confusing when you walk Into... More
- Also Known As:
- Marhaba Royal Salem Sousse
- Marhaba Royal Salem Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ''True idleness means getting up at 6am so you have more time to do nothing”, wrote Tristan Bernard. This is the frame of mind you can adopt at the Hotel Marhaba Royal Salem, a true paradise nestled on the beach of “Soussecity”, in the heart of a seven hectare estate and its palm and eucalyptus grove. Your refuge: one of the Tunisian-style rooms overlooking the sea or the garden. In the infinity pool or on the white sandy beach, bathing is a moment of sheer bliss before treating yourself to a massage in the Spa center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, Otel, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Marhaba Royal Salem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.