I went with my mum, her friend, husband and 6 children, we had am amazing time especially with the entertainment team. They were amazing!! We went with two children that were very young and the entertainment team still made sure they were always entertained, Sophie especially was amazing with them and the children still ask after her now. We had... More
- Also Known As:
- Marhaba Royal Salem Sousse
- Marhaba Royal Salem Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ''True idleness means getting up at 6am so you have more time to do nothing”, wrote Tristan Bernard. This is the frame of mind you can adopt at the Hotel Marhaba Royal Salem, a true paradise nestled on the beach of “Soussecity”, in the heart of a seven hectare estate and its palm and eucalyptus grove. Your refuge: one of the Tunisian-style rooms overlooking the sea or the garden. In the infinity pool or on the white sandy beach, bathing is a moment of sheer bliss before treating yourself to a massage in the Spa center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick, Otel, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Marhaba Royal Salem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.