A small, compact apartment with everything you need for a short stay. Bright, modern and comfortable. Ours did not have a sea view but looked out over the narrow alleyway and down to a small church. Great location just outside the city gates and behind the small bay bellow Lovrijenac Fort - good snorkelling and kayaking in the bay. Staff... More
- Also Known As:
- The Miro Studio Apartments Hotel Dubrovnik
- The Miro Studio Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The seven stylish studios are situated in a quiet pedestrian street at Pile gate and a one minute walk from the Old town, 20 meters from the sea and only a few steps away from a swimming beach. They have been completely renovated and modernized with contemporary furnishings and interiors. The studios offer a quieter reprieve to the hustle and bustle of the Old Town but are still conveniently located and are only a small stroll from the main street Stradun, restaurants, bars, and main attractions. MirÓ studio apartments are perfect for a couple or the single traveler looking for quality lodging, modern decor and a quiet, convenient location. The MirÓ studio apartments are an absolute must for the visitor looking to have their every need catered to.Visit us on DubrovnikChicRentals ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your The MirO Studio Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.