After our 45 minute ride from the Guatemala City airport we arrived at Dona Leonard and were amazed at the beautiful garden and terrace area. The staff were extremely nice and helpful with everything from our bags to providing a charger for a phone that we had left back at home. The breakfast was fresh and delicious. I recommend the... More
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Dona Leonor Hotel
- Palacio De Dona Leonor Hotel Antigua
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury boutique hotel in Antigua Guatemala. Experience the history of Antigua Guatemala in one place. Travel 500 years in the past and enjoy the decor and details of each room, which are named after the characters of the conquest of Guatemala. If you are looking for quality and excellent service, we recommend you this magical hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Palacio de Dona Leonor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.