I would definitely recommend another property if you’re looking to stay more than 2 or 3 nights. This hotel is good for one night only. The property has a restaurant, which serves excellent local cuisine. The breakfast is generous and the waitresses provide excellent customer service. The room was ok, nothing fancy and a bit smaller than what I saw... More
- Also Known As:
- Centroamericano Hotel Panama City
- Centroamericano Hotel Panama/Panama City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On business or leisure trip, here you will find a warm atmosphere, with all the facilities you need, also has the best location just minutes from the most important commercial area of Panama, with easy transportation 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Agoda, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Centroamericano Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.