The hotel is in the finance district , where there is not a lot of stuff to do.. we mostly took the cab to casco antiguo and went for dinner there. The room was very nice and clean; as was mentioned before little things may not have been perfect ( no tissues in bath, no batteries in safe) but overall... More
- Also Known As:
- Deville Hotel Panama City
- Hotel DeVille Panama/Panama City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DeVille Hotel was conceived as a Beautiful Boutique Hotel, taking you back in time, all the way to the romantic era when Ferdinand de Lesseps was making the first intent in digging the Panama Canal; hence its French name, its comfortable furniture imported from former French colonies, its cozy, quiet oversized rooms, reminding you of other epochs; but also with all modern amenities and services, like Cable TV, minibars, WiFi Internet Access, coffee makers, hairdryers, safety deposit boxes and all other amenities you have come to expect in the best hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hotel DeVille reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.