We stayed at the Executive for four nights, following five nights at the Hard Rock Hotel. We knew it was going to be a different experience. The location was terrific. We could walk many places, or catch a taxi. The taxis at the hotel were more expensive than the street taxis, but the staff helped us catch the street taxis... More
- Also Known As:
- Executive Hotel Panama City
- The Executive Hotel Panama/Panama City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the downtown financial district, The Executive Hotel offers well-appointed Panama City boutique hotel accommodations for business and leisure travelers alike. Enjoy a location within walking distance from the city’s best dining, shopping, and nightlife. By building on over 40 years of experience The Executive Hotel in Panama City Panama has developed a reputation for quality and service, recently being named one of the “Top 100 Hotels for Business” by Latin Finance Magazine.Featuring 96 comfortable and business-friendly guestrooms, our Panama City boutique hotel allows guests to spread out and be productive during their stay with us. Enjoy convenient in-room amenities such as a fully-equipped work station, coffeemaker, complimentary Internet access, and more. Guests also have access to onsite amenities such as a fitness center, pool, La Galeria lobby bar, and an American-style coffee shop. With facilities for meetings and events, The Executive Hotel Panama offers everything guests need to productive travel to Panama City, Panama ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsClick, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your The Executive Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.