This was the first hotel we stayed at when we arrived in Panama. It was on a side street and I did not find the area noisy at all. It was close to a casino and good restaurants. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. They even had a roof top party while were were there for the Panama/Mexico game.... More
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hotel And Suites Panama
- Clarion Victoria Hotel And Suites Panama Panama City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the center of the financial, corporate and entertainment area in Panama City; and nearby of the best restaurants, bars and shopping centers in town, Clarion Victoria Hotel and Suites Panama is the perfect choice either if traveling for business, leisure or both.This New Hotel offers FREE High speed Internet access for business and entertainment purposes. Exclusive Thermo-Acustic Technology in rooms guarantees the best rest experience. Our 127 rooms and suites are provided with Egyptian cotton linen, down feather mattress topper, 32” and 42” LCD TVs, alarm clock with I-pod dock, 2 line phones, room safe with lap top capacity and workdesk area in order to offer maximum comfort and unique relaxing experience. Enjoy FREE! Full Buffet Breakfast in Carmenere our 3 Meal Period Restaurant where design is just the beginning of the atmosphere. Try your favorite drink or just chill out at “Lobby Bar”. 278 M2 of total meeting are available for the perfect meeting or social event. Our roof top terrace provides the perfect spot for swimming, exercising or just relax with a panoramic view of Panama City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Clarion Victoria Hotel and Suites Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.