nice location in the financial district and the breakfast buffet was great, both the food and the service. if you are a fan of churches, El Carmen Cathedral is a must see. felt safe after dark, but was advised by a local to avoid the other side of the nearby park after dark, so I took that advice.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Panama City Hotel
- Doubletree By Hilton Panama City Hotel Panama City
- DoubleTree By Hilton Panama City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Book a room at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Panama City - El Carmen, where a friendly staff member is waiting to greet you with a freshly baked, chocolate chip cookie. The central location of this Panama City hotel makes it ideal for business travelers and guests on vacation. Attend conferences in the financial district, or enjoy the fine Central American dining and excellent shopping centers situated within walking distance.Each spacious guest room at our Panama City hotel features a 37-inch TV, minibar, and luxurious plush-top bed with five jumbo hypo-allergenic pillows. Families on vacation can enjoy the additional space that comes with a suite. Use the complimentary high-speed internet access to stay in touch with the office or to plan your day. Accessible rooms are available for guests who require modified amenities. Relax in the rooftop pool and whirlpool, unwind in the Spa, or exercise in the fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your DoubleTree By Hilton Panama City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.