Usual Holiday Inn standard with good rooms and beds/linens etc. Not very central, but cabs are cheap in Belgrade. Bar prices extortionate, unless you select the (very decent) house wines. I would advise to get cabs instead of the hotel transport options. Supermarket 200m away, so you can stock up on provisions at reasonable (local) prices.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Belgrade Hotel Belgrade
- Holiday Inn Belgrade Hotel
- Belgrade Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hotel Holiday Inn Belgrade, Serbia. Our recently opened international four stars Hotel is the best solution for any kind of stay, from business breaks to tailor- made events and seminars. Our hotel is located in the most important business area New Belgrade. The Belgrade Arena is just 500m far away. From the International Airport Nikola Tesla to the Hotel it s only 10 kilometers and to Belgrade Fair just 4.0 kilometers. The Hotel Holiday Inn Belgrade offers 140 comfortable guest rooms, Executive Club Level, 7 conference rooms, Fitness & Wellness Area and is adjacent to BELEXPOCENTAR brand new multi functional Convention Centre with a total net of 2500sqm. Hotel Holiday Inn Belgrade is as well perfectly located to discover the sights and the beautiful city along the rivers Danube & Sava. The historical Belgrade Fortress Kalemegdan and the pedestrian Street Knez Mihailova are just 4.5 kilometers away. As you can see we offer you all preferences for a pleasant stay. We are looking forward to welcome you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Belgrade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.