Arrived on a Sunday afternoon for 2 nights on business. Taxi driver didn't know where it was, but that was not an issue. Nice room, everything worked, Wi-Fi, etc. Pleasant staff and locals. 2 blocks to a local neighborhood shopping-restaurant district in Carrasco.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pedro Figari Hotel Montevideo
- Best Western Pedro Figari Hotel
- Best Western Montevideo
- Montevideo Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to BEST WESTERN Pedro Figari!Our charming sea front is in the most distinguished neighborhood, surrounded by two business centers WTC and Zonamerica. Experience the lively Uruguayan art at the BEST WESTERN Pedro Figari, inaugurated in late 1998, honoring one of the major paint artists of the country. We are located in front of the sea in the heart of the Carrasco neighborhood, the most important and distinguished residential area of Montevideo.Whether you're traveling on business or leisure, enjoy the first class ambiance and our personalized services with the charm of this sensational area full of attractions, the best gourmet alternatives, shopping and live entertainment, as well as secure, quiet relaxation.We are located within walking distance of the first-class sports and activities you deserve while visiting the capital city of Montevideo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Pedro Figari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.