This was my first experience at one of The Point Hostels in Peru. From the moment I walked in the door the staff were extremely helpful and friendly, and really went out of their way to make my stay enjoyable. Even to point of making good friends with them and have them show me around the area. They even took... More
- Also Known As:
- The Point Backpackers Hostel Lima Hotel Lima
- The Point Backpackers Hostel Lima Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Lima's famous nightlife with us: Entry is free into the best clubs in Lima with us every night we go out!! Save up to $10 a night! We have Edwin our very own Nightlife Guide. Founded in 2002, the Point Lima was the original party hostel in Lima, 9 years later it is still the hostel of choice for those looking to have fun and meet backpackers in Lima. Far from just a party hostel, the hostel has a relaxing garden, quality restaurant and super comfy TV and Film room. The hostel prides itself on being a friendly, fun, comfortable, clean and safe hostel. Situated in Barranco close to the ocean, the hostel is perfectly located near to the restaurants and bars of trendy Barranco. 1 Sole and 5 minutes on a bus gets you to Miraflores where you can enjoy all the attractions of a big city such as the Cinema and Casino and perfect hangover food like KFC and Burger King. If you choose to party with us then after drinks at our lively bar entrance is free into the best clubs in Lima. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your The Point Backpackers Hostel Lima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.