What I noticed first was how tiny the rooms are! The toilet, shower, everywhere. Very clean and tidy. Breakfast is very humble, scrambled eggs, toast and jam, some fruit. Instant coffee. Easy walk to the shopping streets and beach. Nice and helpful staff.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Miraflores San Antonio Hotel
- Casa Andina Classic - Miraflores San Antonio Hotel Lima
- Casa Andina Classic
- Casa Andina Miraflores
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original, 5-story Casa Andina hotel in Lima, located in a safe, tranquil residential neighborhood of Miraflores. Wholly remodeled in 2008, it’s great for independent travelers, with warm and relaxing public rooms, including a clubby lobby with leather couches and chairs, and interior patio.While Miraflores is a traditional, residential neighborhood, it has also become the most fashionable, upscale district of Peru’s cosmopolitan capital, renowned for its dynamic nightlife and gastronomic scene. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Casa Andina Classic - Miraflores San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.