Stayed at Inka Frog on 3 separate occasions during my trip to Peru, each time in a different room. The first room was a double with one double bed and was a great size, quiet and secure. Second room was a double with two twins on the 3rd floor and was the best of all three. Room was similar size... More
- Also Known As:
- Inka Frog Exclusive Hotel
- Inka Frog Exclusive Hotel Lima
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inka Frog Exclusive offers you the most pleasent stay!Front Desk with 24/7 attention Bed linen and towels are included and changed every dayRates includes Inka Frog Exclusive Breakfast (Fruit of day, 100% Orange natural juice, bread, fried or scrambled eggs, marmalade, butter, milk, coffee and/or infusions)Rooms are equiped wiht TV LCD, Safe Box, DVD, own bathrooms, among others amenities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, HostelWorld, EasyToBook and Venere so you can book your Inka Frog Exclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.