Don't create expectations of a dream hostel. The building is old. Actually it's a classic ancient building of Cuzco. Despite of that, the staff are just AWESOME. As the manager, as it's staffs are very friendly and gentle. The cleanness is ok. The bathrooms, are mixed, but it doesn't mean that are bad. They are very clean all the time.... More
- Also Known As:
- Pirwa Hostels Backpackers Hotel
- Pirwa Hostels Backpackers Hotel Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a chain hostels offering types of different accommodations for backpackers of entire world giving them all the basic needs such us , internet access, room of video , bar safe deposit boxes, pleasing environment and the most important the location in the center of the cusco city... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Pirwa Hostels Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.