My husband and I and my daughter and her boyfriend spent several nights here before and after our Inka Trail trek. I didn't know what to expect from the hotels in Peru. I can tell you that La Casona ranks with the top hotels I have ever stayed at anywhere in the world. It is the private, personal connection and... More
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra La Casona Hotel
- Inkaterra La Casona Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Casona, Cusco's first boutique hotel, reflects the city's melange of cultures and traditions. A striking 16th century mansion - perhaps the first Spanish construction in Cusco - was built over the palace of Inca Manco Capac. This national monument is now an exclusive hotel located in the beautiful Plaza de Las Nazarenas, at the heart of the historical city. Inkaterra has meticulously created an 11-suite manor house, maintaining the original design and architecture around two open terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Inkaterra La Casona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.