I spent two nights over the Easter weekend at this hotel and found every aspect of it to be outstanding. The hotel is decorated in an authentic colonial Spanish / Inka style, with every detail very tasteful done. The service was exemplary and the breakfasts where very good. The only reason not to have given 5 stars is that the... More
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra La Casona Hotel
- Inkaterra La Casona Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- First Relais & Châteaux property in Peru, an exquisite 16th century colonial manor, located just steps away from the picturesque main square. Once occupied by the conquistadors of Peru, it is now an exclusive boutique hotel that has been carefully restored to retain its historical heritage and décor. With suites set around a Spanish courtyard, the manor offers sober elegance without sacrificing authenticity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Inkaterra La Casona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.