The best we had in Peru. Perfectly located close to the Plaza de Armas. The rooms with balconies are beautifully furnished and decorated, very big with same spacious bathrooms and fireplace. The rooms are warm but you still get your hot bed bottle at night - which feels additionally cozy. The breakfast is delicious with lots of healthy choices such... More
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra La Casona Hotel
- Inkaterra La Casona Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- First Relais & Châteaux property in Peru, an exquisite 16th century colonial manor, located just steps away from the picturesque main square. Once occupied by the conquistadors of Peru, it is now an exclusive boutique hotel that has been carefully restored to retain its historical heritage and décor. With suites set around a Spanish courtyard, the manor offers sober elegance without sacrificing authenticity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Inkaterra La Casona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.