Loved, loved, loved this hotel. Only 11 rooms. Very intimate & special. This was once the home of one of the original conquistadors who conquered the Incas, Diego de Almagro. We loved the antiques throughout the property, as well as in our room. The charm of the old is combined with the new. The bathroom was huge. And next to... More
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra La Casona Hotel
- Inkaterra La Casona Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- First Relais & Châteaux property in Peru, an exquisite 16th century colonial manor, located just steps away from the picturesque main square. Once occupied by the conquistadors of Peru, it is now an exclusive boutique hotel that has been carefully restored to retain its historical heritage and décor. With suites set around a Spanish courtyard, the manor offers sober elegance without sacrificing authenticity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Inkaterra La Casona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.