The hotel is located in San Blas, i.e. on a hill about a 10 min. walk up from the Plaza de Armas (the main square). The room was rather small but cozy, breakfast was quite good and the staff were absolutely top: super friendly and helpful. All in all a nice, quiet place to stay in Cuzco.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Pension Alemana Hotel
- Hostal Pension Alemana Hotel Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in picturesque San Blas, within the historic center of Cusco. Colonial style house complex, with 21 comfortable rooms, each with private bathroom (24 Hrs. hot and cold water) and radiator-heaters. Homely atmosphere, personalized service, great views, garden, terraces, natural and abundant breakfast, rooftop- cafeteria with great dishes and drinks, very clean and secure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Tingo and Venere so you can book your B&B-Hotel Pension Alemana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.