The price for value is not worth it. There is no late roomservice at all, if your hungry at 1am you have to wait until the morning. There aren't any mini fridges in the rooms either. Plenty of other hotels that are worth the same cost but the service is better. Do not recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully renovated 18th-century manor house, just 3 blocks from Cusco’s Plaza de Armas, replete with authentic colonial character. It offers the intimacy of a boutique hotel but the comforts and services of a much larger property. The hotel is distinguished by its 3 interior patios with wooden balconies and the romantic gourmet restaurant invites guests to dine by candlelight in one of 4 connected salons richly decorated with 18th-century Cusco School paintings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.