Excellent location, steps from the main square. Room was large and comfortable overlooking the rear of the monastery. Computers were available, free, for anyone travelling without one. The breakfast was modest, but adequate.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Catedral Hotel
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Catedral Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- About as close as you can get to Cusco’s Cathedral & beautiful Plaza de Armas without actually being on the busy square. Intimately identified with the Cusco’s illustrious history, the hotel occupies a colonial building with iconic green balconies and red tiles, and features an exposed Inca stone wall in the hotel lobby. Several rooms have coveted views of the Plaza de Armas and Compañía de Jesús church. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Catedral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.