This hotel is in a good, central location being a 5 minute walk from the main square. Once you've stayed in a Casa Andina you now what to expect - functional and comfortable rooms, free wi-fi, clean facilities and basic breakfast. Staff are always friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Koricancha Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Koricancha Hotel
- Casa Andina Classic
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is removed from the traffic, hustle and bustle of the center but still just 3 blocks from Cusco Plaza de Armas. An atmosphere of spaciousness and serenity, spread across 2 sprawling, connected 18th-century manor houses and 2 peaceful interior colonial patios. Just steps from Koricancha (the Inca Temple of the Sun) and Santo Domingo church. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, EasyToBook, Otel, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Koricancha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.