The room was very clean and almost noise-proof. Small TV and very slow internet - not a strong WiFi reception. Breakfast was good, but lacking of variety for the calorie-concious. Low calorie yogurt, juice and cereals would be very appreciated.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Koricancha Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Koricancha Hotel
- Casa Andina Classic
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is removed from the traffic, hustle and bustle of the center but still just 3 blocks from Cusco Plaza de Armas. An atmosphere of spaciousness and serenity, spread across 2 sprawling, connected 18th-century manor houses and 2 peaceful interior colonial patios. Just steps from Koricancha (the Inca Temple of the Sun) and Santo Domingo church. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Koricancha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.