The hostal was very nice and helpful. The rooms were charming and spacious. The only problem was all the stairs to get to the hostal. After a long day out touring that was the last thing I wanted to do was climb those stairs but other than that I wold definitely recommend this Hostal.
- Also Known As:
- Orquidea Real Hostal Hotel Cusco
- Orquidea Real Hostal Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orquidea Real Hostal come to life from the restoration of an old colonial house located in the historical heart of Cusco. Its architecture keeps to tradition and colonial style and thus blends beautifully with its surroundings. The hostal's original Inca walls , its exceptional views of Cusco , the ceilings with visible wooden beams, make it very cozy and unique . Hot and cold water supply is guaranteed day and night by means of an underground reserve of 400 liters per bathroom which complies with European standards. Orquidea Real Hostal Guests can take pleasure in touring the city's top attractions: Qoricancha temple, The Catedral, Main Square, San Blas neighborhood, inka Musseum, etc The hotel features 10 appointed guest rooms each one with cable television, safety box, electric heater, hair dryer, also some of them with balcony/terrace. The facilities and services provided by Orquidea Real Hostal ensure a pleasant stay for guests. To name a few of the hotel's facilities, good location, bilingual staff, tours information , Wi-Fi in public areas and storage service for free.. Enjoy our unique friendly atmosphere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Tingo, Expedia, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Orquidea Real Hostal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.