Although there has been problems with water the first day we'd arrived - the one who's in charge had forgotten to start the engine so i had to wait 1.5hs to take a shower, and the second day they have forgotten to turn on the heather so my husband showered with cold water but thanks to Javier they've upgraded our... More
- Also Known As:
- Arqueologo Exclusive Selection Cusco
- Arqueologo Exclusive Selection Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arqueologo Hotel, originates from the recovery of an Inca terrace and an old colonial house, which is surrounded by Inca walls, arches and structures of stone columns, doors, windows and wooden beams and ceilings, which features allow you to preserve the tradition and style of the time, likewise we have 2500 m2 of gardens with flowers and native trees of the region and reclining seats and benches, to make your stay the most pleasant possible. The Arqueologo Hotel has 18 rooms, cozy and comfortable, designed with standards of beauty and conveniently equipped with all amenities for rest and tranquility of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Hotel Arqueologo Exclusive Selection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.