The hotel lobby has a somewhat dated, though warm, touch. Had two stays separated by two days when we went to Machu Picchu. The hotel stored our bags. Rooms were fine - the second stay yielded one that was quite spectacular. The staff at the reception did not want to be bothered - they were certainly not rude, but did... More
- Also Known As:
- El Dorado San Agustin Hotel Cusco
- El Dorado San Agustin Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Agustin El Dorado is the ideal hotel in Cuzco to visit Hotels in Peru, it is located at a privilege area of the historical Cuzco, between the Main Square and the "Koricancha" Temple of the Sun.From our facilities you have easy access to the monumental Cuzco and nearby the airport and main streets in the Imperial Cusco City.El Dorado Hotel Cuzco-Peru has a Colonial and Andean front. Its style is subtle, neutral and elegant, as a result of the mixture of Andean stone and modern metal touches.Our hotel offers you a great hospitality and also an exceptional service for your business and pleasure trips.Our Hotels in Peru offers you luxurious, comfortable and spacious Rooms, and Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your El Dorado San Agustin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.