Stayed here for 3 nights prior to our Inca Trail 4 day hike and 1 night upon returning from the hike. Staff was very friendly, spoke english well and always had coca tea available in the lobby (nice touch!). They also have a fridge in the courtyard with gatorade, beer, and other drinks for sale for cheap. They give 2... More
- Also Known As:
- Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi Hotel
- Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi Hotel Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in Cusco is located in what used to be an elegant colonial residence.Throughout the hotel you’ll find a charming contrast between this imperial city’s rich history and modern convenience and comfort. Our spacious rooms are an invitation to rest, offering the ideal place to refuel and start a new day of exploration and discovery. As was characteristic in large colonial residences, our hotel has two interior patios where our guests can relax during a sunny afternoon or enjoy a soft breeze at the end of the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.