I recommend you email this hostel and ask for the price. It's worth 50 soles without breakfast (not necessary you have lot's of markets nearby) and that´s it. The wifi doesn't work and only one of the computers available did work. The first night we stayed there I showered but when my boyfriend went to use the shower there was... More
- Also Known As:
- La Posada Del Viajero Hostal Hotel
- La Posada Del Viajero Hostal Hotel Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Posada Del Viajero is a B&B with rooms for one to six people, all fo them with private bathroom and hot water. It also has, Wi Fi, computers with internet, kitchen, laundry service, secrity box, tourist information.It is located one blok away from the main square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your La Posada del Viajero Hostal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.