This is definitely the best hotel I had in my 2-weeks trip to Peru. It is a bit hard to get there because the taxis don't go up to the hotel, so you have to walk uphill carrying your luggage, which can be a problem for some people. However, on site, there is a locked gate which is perfect for... More
- Also Known As:
- Encantada Casa Botique Hotel Cusco
- Encantada Casa Botique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The City of Cusco is the perfect starting point to explore some of the most fabulous sites in South America like the Sanctuary of Machupicchu, the Amazon Rainforest and Lake Titikaka. In the bohemian, artisan district of San Blas in Cusco lies our jewel, the Casa Boutique Spa ENCANTADA. The tasteful, modern construction, offers a lot of comfort and is surrounded by fantastic, flower filled gardens where you can relax between your tours with great views of the surrounding red tiled roofs and the city center. Away from the noisy streets of the center but only a few blocks from the main square, overlooking the city, Encantada is located in a privileged area, where you are in walking distance of the city’s many churches and museums and close by the archaeological park of Sacsayhuaman. An enchanted place in the archaeological capital of South America.Services:Breakfast buffet (5.30-9.00 a.m.)Bar/CafeteriaBeautiful social areas: Panoramic Terras, spacious salon with fireplace and flower filled garden areas Spa with Jacuzzi and MassageWi-Fi and free Internet service220V and 110V current Safe depositLaundry serviceMedical attention and oxygen upon requestFree lugagge storageTourist information ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Encantada Casa Botique Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.