We stayed at this hostel in Cusco for 4 nights. Señora Mercedes met us at the bus station upon our arrival from Puno, which was very convenient. The hostel itself was comfortable, in a quiet but convenient location within reasonable walking distance of the main square. The room was pleasant, with plenty of hot water. Breakfast was nice, and included... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Girasoles Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Hostal Girasoles Cusco Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Girasoles is located on a quiet street without traffic in the traditional quarter of San Blas of Cusco, which boasts characteristic architecture of the 16th century. This Cusco 3-star hotel is conveniently situated only a few minutes' walk from the Plaza de Armas main square, various museums, and banks. At the same time, it's the ideal place for a quiet and relaxing holiday in Peru that will certainly be unforgettable.At Girasoles will have the opportunity to discover the treasures of the historic center of Cusco, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Near the hotel, you will find the Cusco train station, which thousands of visitors take to the sacred city of Machu Picchu every year.One of the details that makes the difference at Girasoles is the personal attention offered. The friendly, multilingual staff at the property will be pleased to book Cuzco guided tours and will try to guarantee you a pleasant stay in Cusco. Amenities include free wired and Internet access in public areas, a laundry service AND EXCELLENT SERVICE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Tingo, HostelBookers, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hostal Girasoles Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.