The hostel is just a few steps away from the historical center in a dead end road with little traffic so it was quiet. It was the cheapest private room I had in Ecuador and sleeping quality as well as cleanliness were good. During my 2 stays at the hostel there was only one young man doing all the work,... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostal La Posada Colonial Hotel Quito
- Hostal La Posada Colonial Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantastic hostel with colonial atmosphere very well located in the old town of Quito. Highly competitive prices for tourists. Free wi-fi (internet), kitchen, bilingual staff, laundry and reception 24 hours. It is only two blocks near "Plaza Santo Domingo", "La Ronda" and "Cumandá Bus Station." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Hostal La Posada Colonial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.