My husband and I have visited Hacienda La Alegria for several times, it is always nice to be back. We have been there before we had our kids and enjoyed horse riding for hours through beautiful and exciting trails. The rooms are very comfortable and clean, beautiful view. We went back for 3 nights and 4 days, this time with... More
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda La Alegria Hotel
- Hacienda La Alegria Hotel Quito
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda La Alegria is a family-run organic farm in the heart of Ecuador's "Avenue of the Volcanoes". We are situated one hour south of the historic colonial city of Quito, the capital of Ecuador. The mission of Hacienda la Alegria is to provide high quality horseback riding and eco-tourism adventure along the highest trails of the Volcano avenue at the Ecuadorian Andes, assuring personalized attention and hospitaly " ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hacienda La Alegria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.