I spent at day at the hacienda and went on the most amazing horse ride ever. Our host, Gabriel, was fantastic and provided list of tips to improve my riding. The horses were great and the scenery beautiful. We were provided a snack during the ride and then a 3 course lunch at the end. The quality of the food... More
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda La Alegria Hotel Quito
- Hacienda La Alegria Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda La Alegria is is a family-run organic farm in the heart of Ecuador's "Avenue of the Volcanoes". We are situated one hour south of the historic colonial city of Quito, the capital of Ecuador. One hour to Cotopaxi National park. One hour to Saquisili Market. One hour and a half to Quito Airport. We offer traditional hospitality with a touch of luxury at our beautiful hacienda. We cater for independent travelers and larger groups and can tailor a package for most requirements. Above all, at La Alegria we specialize in horseback vacations amid the majesty of the high Andes of the Equator. The mission of Hacienda la Alegria is to provide high quality horseback riding and eco-tourism adventure along the highest trails of the Volcano avenue at the Ecuadorian Andes, assuring personalized attention and hospitality " ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hacienda La Alegria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.