We started a 13 day trip to Ecuador by a night in this lovely hotel. Our plane was very late, but the hotel staff waited up for us. Arriving into a wonderful old style architecture, we were lead into the Junior Suite. A spacious and very clean room. Unfortunately, we had to leave very early the next morning for our... More
- Also Known As:
- Fuente De Piedra Ii Hostal Hotel Quito
- Fuente De Piedra Ii Hostal Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fuente de Piedra II, built in 2000, is a colonial style hostel located in the heart of La Mariscal, the most traditional, commercial and touristic zone of Quito where you can find banks, restaurants, bars, discotheques and other attractions that the night life of the city offers us. It is the ambition to host our guests in our hostel, our home. Fuente de Piedra II features the authenticity and diversity of Ecuador with a heart for quality and a home feeling in every aspect ranging from accommodation to service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Fuente de Piedra II Hostal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.