I arrived in Quito old town without a reservation anywhere and went first to the Hotel Viena Internacional. It was a bit of a gamble but as it was low season I hadn't had a problem not making reservations in other places. Of course Hotel Viena was full but they directed me a few doors up the street to Hostal... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Quito Cultural Hotel Quito
- Hostal Quito Cultural Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are in the colonial centre of Quito , our hostel is a colonial house,with a beautiful garden, our hostel is near ( 1 block and half ) of the presidencial palace ( principal square in the colonial centre ) , in our price the breakfast is included, we´ll be a pleasure for us to serve you and help you with the touristic information.You are always welcome to visit our hostel and Quito of course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hostal Quito Cultural reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.