I'm currently staying at the Hostal Quito Cultural and I'm enjoying my stay so far. My first impression was just how cute this place is. I'm a single traveller so I had their one bedroom with a double bed and private bath. The bed is adequately comfortable for the price. The overall cleanliness of the room is average (compare to... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Quito Cultural Hotel Quito
- Hostal Quito Cultural Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are in the colonial centre of Quito , our hostel is a colonial house,with a beautiful garden, our hostel is near ( 1 block and half ) of the presidencial palace ( principal square in the colonial centre ) , in our price the breakfast is included, we´ll be a pleasure for us to serve you and help you with the touristic information.You are always welcome to visit our hostel and Quito of course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Hostal Quito Cultural reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.