Alicia Vega, owner and manager of Hostal Quito Cultural, has created an environment that is rich with artistic expression in an old mansion that has been in the family for generations. The three story building, in the center of Quito's magnificent historic district--within walking distance to most sites--has a central patio filled with exuberant tropical plants and flowers and artwork... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Quito Cultural Hotel
- Hostal Quito Cultural Hotel Quito
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are in the colonial centre of Quito , our hostel is a colonial house,with a beautiful garden, our hostel is near ( 1 block and half ) of the presidencial palace ( principal square in the colonial centre ) , in our price the breakfast is included, we´ll be a pleasure for us to serve you and help you with the touristic information.You are always welcome to visit our hostel and Quito of course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere, Expedia, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Hostal Quito Cultural reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.