Admittedly, I don't usually stay at IHG hotels when I travel internationally for business. However, my wife and I decided to use the points I had accumulated during my domestic business travel to take a vacation in a part of the world we had never seen. The Intercontinental far exceeded my expectations from the moment we arrived. The concierge, Walter... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Santiago Hotel Santiago
- Intercontinental Santiago Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FASHIONABLE ELEGANCE IN PRESTIGIOUS EL GOLF The new financial district is a fitting locale for InterContinental Santiago, one of the city's most elegant hotels. Upscale shops and restaurants share the neighborhood, and top attractions such as San Cristobal Hill, Plaza de Armas and La Moneda Presidential Palace are nearby. You can be skiing in under an hour or sailing the ocean in less than two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Santiago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.